Tuesday 12 November 2013

Donations Update

Thank you so much to everybody who has donated. My heart is full as people from all over the world, (family, old friends, new friends and strangers) send through donations. I cannot express how much this means not only to me or to my family but also to the rest of the Ormocanons. Please keep them coming! :)

If you would like to request how your donation will be used, please let me know. My email address is idamae.larrazabal@gmail.com

Paypal donations:
Total as of November 13, 2013, 00:24 : $1,310.92 SGD



For Cash donations (includes bank transfers to my bank account):

Total as of November 13, 2013, 00:24 : $1990 SGD

I am leaving for Cebu City tomorrow, November 14, 2013 Thursday at 00:25.  I will be in Cebu until November 24 and will be helping my cousins buy supplies and shipping them to Ormoc.


I can still accept cash donations but only through Pay Pal and transfer to my personal account. 


As mentioned in my previous posts, if you are uncomfortable sending money through my personal pay pal account or bank account, you can also donate through the RAFI Unionbank link below.





No amount is too small. We need all the help we can get.


No comments:

Post a Comment