Wednesday 13 November 2013

Update on Donations - Paypal and Singapore Cash Donations

Hello everybody!

I am now in Cebu City and this is an update on where we are in terms of cash donations.

1) Through Paypal
As of Nov 14 9:23 am, total amount collected: $2,114.12 SGD



2) Cash donations (including bank transfers)
As of Nov 14 9:23 am, total amount collected: $7029 SGD and Php 1000.

Total Amount of Money Raised (so far) : $9,143.12 SGD

Because some of the cash and pay pal donations didn't go through until late last night/early this morning, I was only able to send part of the funds.

Yesterday, I have remitted a total of $7,489 SGD or Php 257,247.15 which we can start using today. The rest of the cash I will get changed to Philippine Peso later today.

Please see the remittance receipts below.


Thank you to friends, friends of friends, families and anonymous donors from all over the world! I will post the list of all of the donors later today. I am still waiting for people to give me their list of names.    

If you would like to request how your donation will be used, please let me know. My email address is idamae.larrazabal@gmail.com

Please like our Facebook Page Help Ormoc City Facebook Page 
Share this to your friends! Help Ormoc! 


No comments:

Post a Comment